We are prominently known in the market for manufacturing and supplying Motor Cum-Hand Operated Insulation Tester. This tester is a multi purpose instrument, which is suitable for checking the insulation and conductance of high tension electrical and electronic fields. Our offered insulation tester is applicable in rotating plant, communication cables and distribution networks. This Motor Cum-Hand Operated Insulation Tester is provided by us with a anti-parallax mirror scale along with knife edge pointer.
- Precise results
- High performance
- Long lasting life
MOTORISED & MOTOR-CUM-HAND OPERATED INSULATION TESTER
Motor-Cum-Hand Operated Insulation Tester Model: CIE / 777HM
CIE/777 is a universal, Multi-purpose instrument for checking insulation and conductance during simulated operating conditions in high tension electrical and electronic fields. It is ideally useful for the electrical maintenance of Rotating plant machinery, Distribution networks, Communication cables, Insulators and servicing of Control and switching equipments, transformers and industrial installations. Di-electric Absorption test requires the voltage to be applied for several minutes. Operating an instrument under motor power allows this to be done easily. The high sensitivity of the instrument enables sensible reading to be obtained from such polarisation index tests. (Polarisation Index = Resistance after 10 min./Resistance after 1 mm ) Better results are obtained by using longer time periods. It is a versatile mains operated insulation tester which is recommended for every electrical engineer.
Type CIE/777 can save several hours in locating intermittent shorts, defective electrical connections, insulation and conductor failure and in preventing costly repairs & break-down insulation value.
- Accurate, Quick response and Graceful Appearance
- Operated by 230volts, 50Hz AC mains
- Can also be operated by Hand in Model : CIE / 777HM
- Collapsible Generator Hand in Model : CIE / 777HM
- Seasoned wooden cabinet with sunmica finish complete with detachable lid, carrying handle & lock
- Anti-parallax mirror scale with knife edge pointer
- Centrifugal Clutch (Governor) For Constant Output Voltage in Model : CIE / 777HM
- Highly Sensitive cross-coil indicator provided with guard terminal and external accessible infinity adjuster
- Scale Length - 100mm (approx.)
- Mains Supply - 230V, 50Hz
- Accuracy - As per IS: 2992-1987
- Dimensions (in inch) - 14 x 10 x 10 (approx.) (Incl. Top Cover)
- Weight (Incl. Top Cover) - 9 kg. (approx.)
Generally available from 100V to 5000V DC o/p voltage (single or multiple output range at options) with respectively suitable insulation range from 10 mega ohm to 1,00,000 mega ohm depending upon the o/p voltage range chosen. Multi range instrument are provided with range selector switch. Special (higher) resistance range can also be manufactured against specific requirement.
High Voltage Test
Withstands minimum 2 KV or (rated voltage + 1) KV A.C. (rms) for 1 min. between the electrical circuit & containing case
Insulation Resistance Test
Better than 50 Megohms at 500 V D.C. between the electrical circuit & the containing case
Mains cord (2mtrs length) - 1 No
Optional (At extra cost)
H. V. Testing leads - 1 pair (2mtrs length)
Rexine carrying case
Optional Extra Facility
15 minuites Timer Facility
55, Ezra Street, 4th Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India